The book that I read is called “Girl Like Me” By Tanya Savory. It’s about a 14 year old girl named Angel. She gay but she doesn’t tell anyone until one day her bestfriend Sharice found out her secret. She look and acted with disgust. Soon the whole school found out she was gay they look at her mean and called her names. She felt alone until her real friends stick by her side. This theme in this book is realistic fiction. Base on the book it seems like Tanya Savory is a person who supports and treats everyone equal because it have seen other books she had written. I think she a like a happpy person and positive. What threw to me to this book wasn’t that it’s a new book and the cover and the title was the biggest think got my attention. They reason that I kept reading this book was because I have gay friends and I see how they aren’t happy because of people who are so negative. Gay people are just trying to be happy and live there life’s and not hurt others. I really did t read the book I just audio read it I think it’s more easy because you can understand the words Incase you pronounce them wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog