Hey welcome to my blog. What you are going to read my in my blogs are thing that are maybe going on my life or something that I might have in my life.
Emma
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I read a book called Emma. It was a story about a girl who was trying to find love for her friend who she worried more about than finding love for her self. Her friend marries are farmer. And Emma marries her best friend.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
In today topic I listened to a old song called "You talk to my much" by Run-D.MC. I think the song is about someone is getting annoyed by someone else's. Because of the tilde of the song makes me think about that.
Something that I been looking forward is to in brake so I can be able to do more things. I want to keep playing soccer more so when I can get better but let's see if I can. I also I want to my birthday to come already.
Comments
Post a Comment